Ultimately remove from your diet – Alcohol, Salt, Sugar, White Flour and Caffeine
Please begin to use Organic Foods as soon and as often as is possible. Non Organics is what is killing the American people – and the FDA, Pharmaceutical Companies, AMA, Liquor Conglomerates and the Large Food Processing Companies know all about this – they are depending on it. They all need us to remain sickly and dependant so they can maintain their ongoing stranglehold on us – they grow rich and we die slowly.
The follow to do list is something you will want to achieve over time – if you have the ability to do these things today (like replacing your cookware and dishware) great – but do what you can, when you can.
- Remove alcohol consumption. Period.
- Eat nothing 3 hours prior to bedtime.
- Remove everything that has diet in it’s name … aspartame, splenda etc., etc. If it says diet, sugar free, fat free etc – avoid it like the plague – it’s poison.
- Remove from your shelves canned foods. Metal leeches into the food and we get heavy metals in our systems.
- Replace your cookware with anodized or glass. Cast iron can be healthy if it is high quality, prepped (with oil) and never cleaned with soap. Also replace your dishes, utensils and glassware with glass, porcelain and stainless steel. All else leeches into our foods.
- Never reheat or cook in plastic.
- Start adding Flaxseed Oil to your diet – work up to 2 Tbls. a day – optimal. Do not heat. Add to smoothies, salad dressing, topping for vegetables, rices, beans etc., after they have been cooked and are at an eatable temperature.
- Drink green tea, a dietary source of catechin. Herbal Non-Caffeinated Teas.
- Eat a well-balanced diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables – raw is best, when cooking use nut and olive oils (coconut is especially excellent) – keep the vegetable as undercooked as possible. Cooking removes the life forces from the vegetables. If you cannot get raw – and must choose between frozen and canned – always go with frozen.
- Eat artichokes, which help detox the liver.
- Eat foods in the Brassica family (cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts).
- Increase intake of berries.
- Juice regularly with fruits, vegetables and grasses.
- Goat’s milk and cheeses are much than our supply of cow dairy. Soy Milk is also a great alternative.
- Consider keeping a food diary to detect individual patterns of sensitivity to foods. • Vegetables – Totally Open Meat Fish and poultry are the best choices.
- Salmon, Mackerel and Tuna are excellent choices as well as shell fishes, white fishes and white meat poultries. If you must have canned tuna – choose “in oil”
- Veal, beef, and lamb are difficult to digest and should be avoided.
• Ham, bacon, sausage, and other heavily processed (contaminated) meats should be eliminated completely. Yes – this include all smoked meats.
Rices, Beans, Legumes– all are fine – stay away from canned. Hint – When soaking – the more you rinse and re-soak (every few hours) in prepping beans – the lower amount of gas produced.
Breads should be limited – Ryes, Sprouted Wheat and Soy breads are best – Ezekiel Bread is great. Flat breads are acceptable (those without yeast) – tortillas, Naan, Pita…etc. Again – limit bread to 3 – 4 times per week. White bread should be avoided – but good sourdough on occasion is ok.
Open – go to town…Apricots, apples, berries, melons, peaches, pears, pineapples, tangerines, grapefruits, oranges, cantaloupes, strawberries, watermelons, and plums, etc., etc.
Note: Fruits should be eaten raw or cooked without sugar. If you use canned, make sure it is not packed in syrup or sugar. Raw fruit is always best.
Any unsweetened fruit or vegetable juice. Try to choose Veggie Juices with no salt. I juice my own juices and I know they are true and fresh. Jamba Juice is a great choice when out & about.
Clean Water – you should be drinking 8 – 10 / 8 oz. glasses a day, Herbal Decaf teas (no sugar). Do not drink distilled, filtered or “water drinks” – it is chemically processed. Spring water or water that has been filtered through a reverse osmosis system is best.
AVOID – sugar, salt, caffeine, white flour, alcohol………
Alcohol in general – Wines, cordials, cocktails, beers, whiskeys, cola drinks, pop of all kinds, ginger ales, and club sodas.
White flour bakery products, white spaghetti, macaroni, noodles, and gravies. Any foods
prepared with refined white flour. Canned Foods are poisoned with heavy Metals and laden with salt.
Candy and other sweets, such as cakes, pies, pastries, custards, jellos, ice creams, sherbets, and puddings.
Regular salt. Regular White Sugar.
Regular Salt is a predominant factor in weight retention, disease and the aging process. Please take steps to replace regular salt with Sea Salt completely. After a time regular salt will begin to taste vile. Good substitutes are “Braggs” Liquid Amino All Purpose Seasoning and authentic Celtic Sea Salt (grey or light brown).
Good substitutes for Regular White Sugar are Raw Sugar, Golden Sugar, Maple Syrup and Liquid Stevia.
More Toxic / Congesting More Detoxifying / Least Congesting
drugs fats sweets nuts rice roots fruits
hydrogenated meats fats
baked goods oats pasta
beans buckwheat wheat potatoes
Okay – let’s go over a couple things you can do to increase your detoxification effort:
- Get yourself exercising at least 3 times a week – walking for 30 minutes – yoga, stretching – I don’t care – but move your bones and muscles – get the fluids moving in the systems – you must do this without fail.
- Get Cupping done on a weekly basis.
- Shifting from the most congesting foods to the least–eating more fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and legumes and less baked goods, sweets, meats, refined foods, fried foods and fatty foods–will help you detox and bring you into better balance, with more vitalized cells, organs, and body.
- Cook in iron, stainless steel, glass, or porcelain. Never microwave in plastics – very toxic – only in glass. One thing you need to know about microwaves – microwaving kills all nutrients in foods. I never do anything but defrost frozen foods (already dead) and heat up water in the micro.
- If you do not have a good water source (free of Fluoride and Chlorine) – get a good system water filter. This includes all water sources – shower and bath water is absorbed right into the body – so a systemic filter would be optimal – even the Pur water system will help. Another option is to go get living water. There is an artesian well in Lynnwood. Take some big containers and drive to the 164th Street exit off I-5. Go west. At the bottom of the hill, on your right hand side you will see the entrance to it. Get this stuff – it’s free to the public and it is alive and pure from the earth itself. I’m sure there are other artesian wells in the region – but this is one I know of that’s protected.
- Remove all alcohol intake – it is poison to the system
- Detox Lemonade – 8 oz. clean water – heated to a tolerable level. Use organic lemons – 1⁄2 a lemon / fully squeezed, sweetened with organic maple syrup grade B or C, spice it with some hot cayenne pepper 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon- dry powdered, or with freshly pressed juice from hot cayenne pepper. Drink as much throughout the day as possible – just keep sipping it…4 – 6 glasses a day is good. You will need to keep stirring the cayenne pepper if you use ground.
- Gut Cleanser Drink – Twice a day – 1st thing in the morning and at night before bed – mix 8 oz of water with 1 Tablespoon Liquid Bentonite Clay and 2 teaspoons of ground flaxseed. Get a new coffee grinder for herbs (never use it to grind coffee), seeds and such. Mix it up and drink it quickly. If you do not drink it quickly it will begin to congeal in the glass.
The Home Enema
You will need:
- Organic Coffee
- Clean Water
- Castor Oil
- Home Enema Device (it is a hot water bottle with douche and enema attachments – found at most any drug store)
- 2nd hot water bottle
- 2 pillows
- 2 towels – folded in half – one for under the enema application site and one under the folded washcloth.
- Something to keep you warm during the procedure (I like using a sleeping bag). Lay out the sleeping bag and pillows – one for the head and one to prop your leg while lying on your side, in your bathroom. Take the folded towels and lay those down inside the sleeping bag – one at butt level and one at torso level. Brew up some organic coffee – please brew this in a drip coffee maker- not expressed, (you won’t need more than about 8 oz. of strong coffee per enema), add it to lukewarm water in the bag. You want this to be warmer than your body temp. Hang the unit on the bathroom towel rack so that the tubing can easily reach the application area. Fill the 2nd Hot Water Bottle with HOT water and lay it down approximately where your liver will be when laying on your right side. Next – take the folded wash cloth, wet it with hot water – wring it out, then apply the castor oil to a 6 inch square area to the most latter anterior portion of bare skin just below the right breast, (Liver Area) apply the hot washcloth to the area. With the enema solution in the bag – hanging from your towel rack in the bathroom – and the wet washcloth over your liver area – lay down on your right side – washcloth on 2nd hot water bottle, keeping the washcloth over the liver. Insert the enema tubing into your rectum and release the coffee solution. Once all the solution is inside you. – go ahead and disconnect the tube, cover yourself up and hold on. Your body will want to dispel the solution – do your best to hold it for as long as possible.
You want to eventually work yourself up to 15 minutes in this position.
- For very toxic systems – do it no more than every other day for one month, then once a week for a month.
- For healthier systems once every 4 days – then once a week for a month.
- Maintenance is once every 10 days. The Detox Bath You will need:
- A bathtub regular sized
- A separate shower
- 4 cups of Epsom salts
- 4 cups of Baking Soda
- 6 organic Lemons (pureed skin & all) wash well beforehand
- Exfoliating Brush (boar bristle) or gloves
1- Fill the bathtub half full with hot water (as hot as you can take it) and ingredients.
2- While tub is filling do a full body dry brushing – be thorough and reasonably aggressive– get help if you need it on your back.
3- Soak in tub mixture for 15 – 20 minutes – you want to be submerged so adjust water amount accordingly and turning over every 5 to ensure full body coverage.
4- Get out and proceed to taking a cold 3 minute shower (long enough to bring your temperature down – yeah I know – but get over it).
5- Repeat the skin brushing procedure after the shower while putting more hot water in the tub (so it’s hot again).
6- Return to the bath for another 5 – 10 minutes.
The darker gray the water the more toxin release. You can do this procedure as often as you like, but make sure you coat your skin with some clean oil (coconut, jojoba etc.) after the baths.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us! Our team is dedicated to providing information to help you on your wellness journey. If you enjoyed our blog and you want to say thanks you can buy us a cup of coffee by clicking the button below.